Layby Terms and Conditions
– Tresors Sydney
Skip to Content
- A deposit of 15% of the total purchase price is required to begin a Layby.
- Regular fortnightly payments must be made.
- Failure to complete payments in the specified time makes the goods & the 15% deposit liable for forfeiture.
- Your Layby is to be completed by the due date.
- Failure to do so will result in a $5.00 holding charge for every week goods are kept in store.
- If Layby is exchanged during the Layby period it cannot be for cash.
- If Layby is cancelled all monies will be refundable through a credit note/gift card in store however, the 15% deposit is payable as a cancellation fee.
- Photo ID must be produced if you request a replacement Layby document, cancel this Layby or when you finalise and collect this Layby where no document can be produced.
- Individual items may not be separated from a Layby parcel until final payment is received.
- Information collected from this transaction will be use for processing your Layby.
- Tresors is not responsible for any breakages of items after the Layby has been finalised or collected.
- Our Exchange Policy is 7 days from the date of purchase.
- There is no exchange or refunds on Sale Items.